The Russian Fan Club of the Backstreet boys WE STILL...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Incomplete

Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 497

31??? В Кёльне??... *повесилась*  :cryy: ни денег, ни...  :cryy:

Я может быть через недельки 3 поеду в Рим... и вот как бы мне узнать могут ли они туда приехать?

в рим врятли... :noooo:

не, почему, в рим возможно, но врядли через три недели...

наверное, расписание есть на официалке... надо глянуть...  :huh:

На официалке ничего нет...  :blink:  :sorry:  :oooo:

в субботу включила радио и ходила себе спокойно, убиралась по дому и вдруг слышу, что в топ-30 на местном радио бэки дебютировали на 8-м месте. а чуть не разревелась от такой новости. но быстро пришла в себя, т.к. ди-джей, урод, сказал, что песню Инкомплит написал Дарен Хейс (?), а сам он со своей песней находится на 16-м месте. что то типа "и делай после этого людям добро". бесят, когда эти журналисты болтают что ни попадя.

в субботу включила радио и ходила себе спокойно, убиралась по дому и вдруг слышу, что в топ-30 на местном радио бэки дебютировали на 8-м месте. а чуть не разревелась от такой новости. но быстро пришла в себя, т.к. ди-джей, урод, сказал, что песню Инкомплит написал Дарен Хейс (?), а сам он со своей песней находится на 16-м месте. что то типа "и делай после этого людям добро". бесят, когда эти журналисты болтают что ни попадя.

в морду бы дать этому DJ, причем ногами!!!!! :fool:  :hrrrr:

На официалке ничего нет...  :blink:  :sorry:  :oooo:

Жалко...  :cryyy: 
А почему Нат, ты так отреагировала? Рим очень даже продвинутый город. Может недели не через три... я вобщем пока не знаю, поеду ли вобще... но очень хочеться.

Пардон за оффтопик,а с какой это песней Даррен на 16 месте? :oy:

срочно звоните этому диджею и орите, что даррен написал лифт ми ап, а не инкамплт!!! урою млин! задолбали с такими заявлениями1 не знают, а слухи распускают!

если бы вы слышали, что у нас тут на местной Европе+ иногда выдают в эфир  :noooo:

не помню названия, но песня лиричная, медленная. красивая  *Yes*

не помню названия, но песня лиричная, медленная. красивая  *Yes*

Аа спасиб,значит Даркнесс.
Да эти диджеи вечно чтото путают. :wacko:

Кто еще не скачал видео со съемок клипа - качайте быстрее! Там столько прикольных моментов. Я вчера не пожалела времени и выписала, чего они там наболтали... Ошибок, наверно, куча, потому что иногда приходилось писать слова на слух, но в общем, ничего так получилось... Перевод, наверное, сделаю попозже, пока так, как есть:
From “Incomplete” clip video.
Howie
Hi, I'm the first victim of this proect early to this morning. I'm Howie Di here from Backstreet Boys. Getting ready go on my location set for a making up that video here, "Incomplete"... And... erm... I'm the one that very fortunate... I've got to get rained on frosty in the morning, so... It's good! It's... erm... I asked for a worm water, but I don't see if there worm water... They said, it's cold. It's actually cold outside, as well... But! We've gotta see some really "get oscar" acting. Which you'll help for me to get.
This is a Quensin? this is actually ...erm... a place, were we are shut our... our album *** Location here! So... people can actually see this... erm... more than one thing in Backstreet boys
Oh, bye the way, this is just our director
*bla-bla-bla*
Joseph Kahn
We're out here the Californian desert and we're gonna be here for two days. We're shouting a serious photograph acamegis, the video doesn't have a story, but it's certain have to play the story. I'm taking from the perspective of pure emotion, so the idea is that we have 5 different sett ups of the boys out here in the desert, and... erm... It's just beautiful I wanna create beautiful performance.
Howie
We're get so about three forth done. My part now, and then comes getting work part... And... Ah.. This sound a little bad, oh, I don't know.. ha-ha... Now comes the "rain singer"  * Oh, yeah, where we doing free * & good slaves moose here *& the little romance of the old Backstreet boys, but  The N'sync without dancing ... That's the way we call it now.
I'm so glad that we did this! now and so early in this morning... That's better! Much… much better!

Kevin
All right, we are in the middle of the desert right now in the lancaster, CA, I'm getting ready to my set up for first single "Incomplete" and... ah... I'm gonna be playing the piano, & that birts out forest transplanted in the midlle of the desert and it's gonna start snowing... While I'm playing *** it should be a really cool visual.
Stuck in my eyebrows 'cause I had the Grinch's eyebrows, but I think it's cool, it's beautiful, it's gonna be great, I was watching at somewhere its playback, it's gonna be really cool visual!
Well, this one was for me, now it's AJ's turn... He looks like a macho man, around the savage "Your's stip the doors slim Jim. Oh, yeah, daddy"
Where are you... Macho man! Come on!
AJ
Hey! Yeah! Yeah! The rouse the bit.
Kev: Oh, yeah, baby! Yes, look at the carriage, yeah!
AJ: He's deaf, baby... now...& Get out of me...
I have more patient in here, ahaa!
It's topless golfing! topless golfing!.. each one...
      Brian: First to you - I'm left handing! Eight performance! You're gonna... sell me out like that? I'm a kick some sellin you first...
Nick
You're looking, but... I don't have any underware on... so, I hope you can take ***
You had a crack shock, I tell, you did!
JK: Round the Nick sing and this sing one of the mean performances, he sing -- the course of the song... So, on the course there I have an turtle of light walking in front of the car. I'm not quit sure, what it is, but it is very emotional, and in some point I've actually I have a car burning! I have all the thing's burning!
Nick
Wiking start the fire!
I had it a ex ex stiling? it.
You fire the mursube or Quake?
Brian
Let me tell you something! Hey, smile!
JK: Hi there but you are
Nick: it's actually all about it
JK: Don't look at the camera, look off...  everyonce aloud, connect, but I like you can give me profile, and don't look the camera

Nick:
Uoh! That's right, baby!
AJ: You feel good!
N: I feel good!
Nick: So, James brown, ha! How do you feel up to your recent?
AJ: I'm sexy! feel good! UUUUUH!
Nick: Huh!
AJ: I feel bad!

AJ: This was the last tape? When the bridge comes in… I stop… I stop singing!

KJ: No singing! So walking cool! Feel it!
B: All right! Let’s pass the cameras/// Let’s go! I’ve got to go, like I said, ah!
KJ: We’re really running out of line!
Don’t look back
AJ
Just now sun is now setting, traffic is not going, we’re … ///caveridge hell out of the road, so ..erm… We look down for a day, but tomorrow morning I come back here early, early in the morning, for going gets a to come doing my solo shout, ah, I believe I’ll be driving a car and if… If I am … it’s my favorite car in the world, it’s JTS, ah, so! I see you, guys, tomorrow morning. It’s a  rap, cut!

We’re just finished doing some closed up, it stands right in front of the car… and now Joseph got a great… great idea to shout all the way up on the top of that crud. Now we have the problem is that Iyou have to drive me up, because I’ve got the muscles passed in this morning, when I came here, so I can’t walk up there. Twenty seven years old and I can’t walk up the side of the mountain!  It’s sad! But… We’re got up here really shut a period when I’m panic… And I will par and get to the car each step later, so…  I’ll you, guys, in the little bit.
It’s… it’s cool! I shouldn’t have been larding so much,  ‘cause my knee is killing me! But… no matter, how I’m afraid to hide, but … dig you a little trick out  there for a minute. If I start to losing my grip on my right foot , ‘cause I’m wearing boots, you can tell, they are not exactly mountain climbing shoes. You may held the cowboys did it, but I’m not a cowboy, I’m floured off … I’m not like Kevin … Brian… from Kentucky, you know… cool boys! It was fun now! Hopefully, I wasn’t  that big charm, can you go watch you right now at the sea and  it looks… Tits went on!
It’s like a beautifully crumpling pretty female body! Nice curves, nice hocker, pretty ass! Perfect! 
We’re at “Sume” beach, California, and much of the last shut, of our solo shut which is Brian’s shut… He is gonna be in this beautiful ocean water, that is freezing… He’s gonna freeze his cohunes off. Big time!
Kevin
All right, Brian, we need a little bit more energy out this one… Now we need a little more passion! little more energy… And this time at the end of the song draft down to your … to your skivvies and died into the waves. All right, here we go! Pomp the cap…
Brian
Without there singing ..in… I’ve got here with this huge wave and it went down on my backside of my wet suit… Woo-hoo!  It was cold! It was freezing! Cold! It look like more than merit!
Thank you! Let me a hot kiss, everybody! 
KJ: All right people, think, we did this one, that’s right!
BSB:
Hi! We are the “Backstreet Boys”!
Nick:
Check out our new video “Incomplete”!

ого, Джинджер ты даешь!!! я буду ждать перевод (обнаглела, да?)

Жди, конечно! Но... Я не ручаюсь за полное соответствие... Все же они так невнятно иногда говорят!!!

люди, прикиньте, уже альбом продают в нете! при чем не тот лажовый, в котором половина песен нету, а нормальный!!!
зырьте! http://www.wiredseek.com/buy/popular-music...B0009GJGEG.html

а тьфу, это заказывать можно заранее...

А почему Нат, ты так отреагировала?

я нормально отреагировала, просто я очень сомневаюсь что они туда заглянут, т.к. были там в последний раз годй эдак в 98 или 97, у мну там подруга жила и ее знакомая ходила на концерт. вот так ну конечно кто знает...
кстати я тоже буду ждать перевод... :yea:

Фу ты ну ты... Какая на мне теперь ответственность... Ну ладно, значит, с переводом надо поторопиться...

Гы... Выпросила-таки :))) Не зря я к Жене приставала: "А что тут говорит? А что тут?"
А видео качайте!
Я после него ещё больше в Джея влюбилась... Ну и в Ника ещё сильнее :)))

Значит так... Выкладываю перевод по частям... Гхм... За смысл я не ручаюсь.
Хауи:
Привет! Сегодня я - первая жертва этого проекта, и сейчас раннее утро. Зовут меня Хауи Ди и я из Бэкстрит Бойз. Сейчас я готовлюсь к съемкам видео для клипа "Incomplete" И мне посчастливилось - я буду сниматься под дождем этим морозным утром... так что... Все хорошо! И... я просил теплую воду, но я не думаю, что вода будет теплой. Мне сказали, она будет холодной. И снаружи тоже довольно прохладно... Но! Это будет зрелище, достойное Оскара. Которого вы мне поможете получить.
Вот, это Квенсин, то самое место, где мы записываем наш клип. Здесь, да! Ну вот, тут вы и увидите кое-что про Бэкстрит Бойз.
А, да, между прочим, это вот наш директор.

Джозеф Канн:
Мы сейчас в калифорнийской пустыне и мы пробудем здесь два дня. Мы сделаем серьезные фотографические эффекты. У видео нет сюжета, но ребята сыграют свою историю. Я вижу в перспективе игру чистых эмоций, поэтому идея такова - у нас 5 разных отрывков про ребят здесь, в пустыне и... Это просто красиво, я хочу создать красивое представление.
Хауи:
Ну что ж! Уже на три четверти сделано! Сейчас моя часть, а потом будет работа. И... э... это звучит немножко плохо, я не знаю, ха-ха.... Сейчас будет "дождливый певец"
Ну да, когда мы свободны поступать, как захотим, ну, будет много хорошего, немножко романтики старых Бэкстрит Бойз, ну, как Нэсинк без танцев. Вот как мы это теперь называем.
Как я рад, что мы закончили! Сейчас и так рано утром! Вот так-то лучше! Намного лучше!

люди, прикиньте, уже альбом продают в нете! при чем не тот лажовый, в котором половина песен нету, а нормальный!!!
зырьте! http://www.wiredseek.com/buy/popular-music...B0009GJGEG.html

так я все сссылки на новые песни из альбома в поном варианте еще вчера выложила втеме альбом, там все бесплатно, отличного качества, можно уже и не покупать, скачать и наслаждаться...  :smile:  шучу, все равно куплю диск.... :wub:

ты выложила не те ссылки. то неправильный альбом. на настоящием альбоме альбоме 12 песен. :)

Hey! Yeah! Yeah! The rouse the bit.
Kev: Oh, yeah, baby! Yes, look at the carriage, yeah!
AJ: He's deaf, baby... now...& Get out of me...
I have more patient in here, ahaa!
It's topless golfing! topless golfing!.. each one...
Brian: First to you - I'm left handing! Eight performance! You're gonna... sell me out like that? I'm a kick some sellin you first...
--- ой не могу, умерла :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: вот болванчики))))
Ник: You're looking, but... I don't have any underware on... so, I hope you can take ***
You had a crack shock, I tell, you did! деффки, ник без трусов!!! ловите его!!!!!

Nick:
Uoh! That's right, baby!
N: I feel good!
Nick: So, James brown, ha! How do you feel up to your recent?
AJ: I'm sexy! feel good! UUUUUH!
Nick: Huh!
AJ: I feel bad! -- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Брайан: Woo-hoo! It was cold! It was freezing! Cold! It look like more than merit!
Thank you! Let me a hot kiss, everybody! :lol: :lol: деффки, в очередь! )))

Хто такой Джеймс Браун?

деффки, ник без трусов!!! ловите его!!!!!

не догнала... он быстрее бегает...

Эх ты! Тренироваться надо!

Эх ты! Тренироваться надо!

надо бы... но видео, видео. Это ваащеееееееееее!