The Russian Fan Club of the Backstreet boys WE STILL...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Russian Fan Club of the Backstreet boys WE STILL... » Nick Carter » Новости о Нике

Новости о Нике

Сообщений 31 страница 47 из 47

ну нифига се :uuu:  я бы тоже былав шоке, а ты прикинь, что если он и вправду сидел на твоем месте? :?:

Вот, вот, фоток там не было. но меня так и подмывало спросить ,когда он был и что оставил... а у него губа не дура, хороший ресторанчик, еда вкусная.

а насчет того ,почему Ник дом продает - я не знаю, но видимо он захотел жить в музыкальном центре, в Теннесси, Нэшвилл. их тут три по Америке - также Лос Анжелес и Нью-йорк.
почему не в ЛА - так мне думается, потому что тут все очень дорого и тут много странных людей, и тут постоянно папарацци чуть ли не в каждом кусте. Может там спокойнее. Не знаю.
А я так надеялась, что он тут будет альбом писать.... хотя, он тут часто бывает.

Отредактировано Девочка (2008-07-21 00:16:10)

ну нифига се :uuu:  я бы тоже былав шоке, а ты прикинь, что если он и вправду сидел на твоем месте? :?:

Ага, я теперь зад не буду мыть  :ooo:

хи, ну ты сказала)))

завтра в 18:30 будет повтор шоу Уэйда Робсона. Туда, если вы помните, несколько раз приходил Ник. Смотрим и сравниваем...

Ник оставил сообщение в своем блоге, два дня назад. Вот оно.

Stuck in a bunk 
I tend to write in the weirdest places huh. I'm in a bunk on our bus.
Were heading to Grand Prairie Canada.
I'm a little beat, because we've been on tour for almost a year now.
It's getting a little chilly outside and we are all trying to stay away from the cold bug. lol It's been amazing to see how many people still believe in what we do. There's been so much support its awesome.
It feels like we've been doing our own crazy campaign like Obama for almost a year, going around reminding people that we still are here.( Speaking of him.) seeing him win makes me feel that there is still good left in this world. I'm very happy.
It also makes me think that with hard work, dedication and belief, anything can happen. And the same goes for us, as a group and as an individual .
Yes we can change. And that is exactly what we are setting course to do.
We are going to change alot, The way our past records have sounded.
The way were perceived . And just our message overall .
I thank all of you in your strength too. You are some tough cookies.
Its not that COOL to be a BSB or Nick Carter fan at times.
But i promise you this. Were working to CHANGE all that. You know?
With mistakes comes lessons. With lessons comes learning.
And with learning comes teaching. I'd rather be the solution then the problem. I'd rather be a teacher of good than the teacher of bad.
It's been a long tough road for us at times, ( Even AMERICA)
But i believe what defines a true champion is endurance.
When you fall , pick yourself off the ground and at the least , FINISH THE RACE. You've heard this " Its not how you start , it's how you finish".
That's what we believe so should you.
I'm very excited about everything we are about to do.
Thank you for your love and let the revolution begin again.
To all our BSB soldiers. Spread the word. Peace

PS. AJ says hi. lol

вот ника колбасит.
а джей милый:)

Кэть,похоже здорово колбасит))
ищет-ищет,а не находит

а перевод мона?

Ой, и правда Джей милый))))

мне лень переводить, тупо скачала с контактов, автор - Алена Ступина

"Застряв" на койке:
"У меня есть тенденция писать из странных мест, ах. Я на койке в нашем автобусе. Мы едем в Grand Prairie, Канада. Я немного уставший, потому что мы были в туре почти год. На улице становится немного холодно. Удивительно видеть, сколько людей верят в то, что мы делаем. У нас большая поддержка, и это восхитительно. Кажется, как будто мы сами делали сумасшедшую компанию как Обама почти год, ездя по миру и напоминая людям о своем существовании. (говоря о нем) Видя, что он победил, заставляет меня чуствовать, что в мире хорошее еще осталось. Я очень счастлив. Также меня это заставляет думать, что с трудом, преданностью и верой все может случиться. И это касается нас, как группы и каждого лично. Да, мы можем измениться. и это то, что мы собираемся сделать. Мы собираемся изменить многое. То, как звучали наши предыдущие записи. То, как нас воспринимают. И просто все наше сообщение. Я также благодарю вас всех за вашу выдержку. Вы небольшие хулиганы. Иногда не так КЛЕВО быть поклонником BSB или Ника Картера. Но я обещаю вам это. Мы работает над тем, чтобы все это ИЗМЕНИТЬ. Знаете? С ошибками приходят уроки. С уроками приходит познание. А с познанием приходит обучение. Я лучше буду решением, чем проблемой. Я лучше буду учителем хорошего, чем учителем плохого. Это была долгая, трудная дорога для нас иногда (даже АМЕРИКА). Но я верю, что настоящего чемпиона определяет выносливость. Когда ты падаешь, поднимись и, по крайней мере, ЗАКОНЧИ ГОНКУ. Вы слышали это: "Неважно как ты начнешь, важно как ты закончишь". Это то, во что верим мы, и во что должны верить вы. Я очень взволнован на счет того, что мы собираемся сделать. Спасибо за вашу любовь и позвольте революции начаться снова. Всем солдатикам BSB. Расскажите об этом. С миром. P.S. Эй Джей передает привет."
Источник: MySpace Ника

Какие изменения нас ждут??!! Я всЯ в ожидании!!!

<_< как глубокомысленно...
я как-то по-другому сейчас на Ника взглянула...

<_< как глубокомысленно...
я как-то по-другому сейчас на Ника взглянула...

Это точно!!! И это уже слова "не мальчика, но мужа".  Ну а мы запасемся терпением - и будем ждать... Ждать и надеяться...

CTV Toronto

Backstreet Boy Nick Carter speaks to the media at Nava Restaurant and Bar in Richmond Hill on Thursday, Jan. 29, 2009.

Backstreet Boy Nick Carter speaks to the media at Nava Restaurant and Bar in Richmond Hill on Thursday, Jan. 29, 2009.
Backstreet Boys

Backstreet Boy celebrates birthday in GTA

Updated: Sat Jan. 31 2009 6:34:21 PM

Emily Ragobeer, CTV Toronto

Of all the places for an international celebrity to hold a birthday bash, the Greater Toronto Area is not always the first choice.

But Nick Carter, member of the hugely popular music group the Backstreet Boys, chose to celebrate his birthday Thursday night in Richmond Hill.

Hundreds of fans turned out on a bitterly cold night to celebrate Carter's 29th birthday at Nava Restaurant and Bar.

The venue provided an intimate setting, giving fans the opportunity to get up close and personal with the star.

Carter has taken a liking to the club. This was not the first time he has been to Nava. This past summer, Carter and fellow band member Howie Dorough held an after-party at Nava after playing a sold-out concert in Toronto that night.

This time there was no concert. The singer just flew in Thursday morning to celebrate his birthday the Canadian way.

"I enjoy it here. There are so many great friends and fans. This is a great spot to be at. I love Nava. The last time we came here we had a great time. I love the owners here and I enjoy the music," Carter told CTV Toronto.

Michael Wilson, Nava's owner, was pleased to host Carter.

"Nick Carter just had such a good time. He loves Canada. He loves the people here and he also loves Nava. He actually asked to come back and have his birthday party here, so that was pretty cool," Wilson said.

Hundreds of blinding camera flashes and the deafening screams of fans greeted Carter.

They later serenaded him with Happy Birthday.

Carter partied in the central VIP section of the venue, giving everyone a good view to snap photos and even get the chance to meet the heartthrob.

Midway through the night, Carter proved he could do more than just sing. He showed off his DJ skills, taking over the turntables for a complete set. He later got on the microphone to thank his Toronto fans for celebrating his birthday with him.

During the night he answered questions about the Backstreet Boys and what fans could expect. Carter says the group is currently in the process of recording their seventh album and working on new collaborations.

"We're redoing everything with the sound. We're going back to what we do best when it comes to pop, R&B and dance. This time we're linking up with new producers. We're collaborating with people like NeYo, Chris Brown and Akon," he said.

Carter started his career with the Backstreet Boys when he was just 12. Sixteen years later, fans still cannot get enough.

"We feel like we've still got a lot left in us as a group. It's exciting to be around for so many years."

The band has been on an eight-month world tour titled Unbreakable, promoting their sixth album of the same name.

"We went to Japan, China and Europe. We toured Canada and America. Now we're going to South America -- so I guess that means we've still got it," Carter said.

The Backstreet Boys hit international success in 1997 and has since then sold over 100 million albums world wide, making them one of the best-selling music groups of all time.

Carter loves his Canadian fans. Based on the reception he received Thursday night, the singer says he will definitely be back.

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/ … ntoNewHome

ПЕРЕВОД НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ВЫКЛАДЫВАТЬ! У нас русскоязычный форум!  :mat:

краткое содержание: ник отметил свой день рождения в баре в торонто, все прошло хорошо.

Вы здесь » The Russian Fan Club of the Backstreet boys WE STILL... » Nick Carter » Новости о Нике